THIS AGREEMENT is an electronic document in terms of the information technology act, 2000 and rules made there under and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic documents / records in various statutes as amended by the information technology act, 2000. This agreement does not require any physical, electronic or digital signature. The agreement is a legally binding document between vendor and Asian star creation pvt. Ltd.(both terms defined below). The terms of this agreement will be effective upon Seller’s acceptance of the same and will govern the relationship between vendor and asian star creation pvt. ltd, including with respect to the listing, marketing, sale and delivery of any Product through the Asian star creation web site www.adishopping.com).
You (refereed hereinafter as “Seller”) being desirous of using websitewww.adishopping.com to offer and sell Seller’s Products (defined below) to the users of thewww.adishopping.com, have completed registration process to enroll as a seller on the www.adishopping.com
Asian star creation Pvt. Ltd., an existing company under the provisions of Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at WZ-78 First Floor, NIMRI VILLAGE SHASTRI NAGAR , New Delhi-110019 (hereinafter referred to as, www.adishopping.comwhich expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to mean and include all its successors and permitted assigns) owns the brand www.adishopping.com shall constitute the SECOND PART.
· Seller and www.adishopping.commay be referred to as the “Party” individually and as the “Parties” collectively, as the context may require
· www.adishopping.comowns and operates an online market place on the website located at the URL www.adishopping.com, which acts as an online website for different sellers to sell their Products and for different buyers to access variety of to purchase the Products offered by sellers;
· Seller being desirous of using the www.adishopping.com as a website to offer and sell Seller’s Products (defined below) to the users of the website. www.adishopping.com have completed Seller Registration Form to enroll as a registered seller on the website; and
HENCE THIS AGREEMENT IS NOW MADE AND THE PARTIES HERETO AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
· “Acceptance” shall mean Seller’s affirmative action of clicking on the box against the words “I Accept” provided at the end of this Agreement, by which action you clearly accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
· “Agreement” shall mean this Agreement in its entirety, including all content which is referenced or hyperlinked in this Agreement.
· “Banned Products” shall mean the products/goods/articles included in the Banned Products List, which is hyperlinked to this Agreement.
· “Catalogue” shall mean details relevant to the sale / purchase of the Products, including the Selling Price, an informative description of each Product (including but not limited to the length, breadth and height of the Product) and its contents, by way of text descriptions, graphics, or pictures or videos.
· “Cataloging Fee” shall mean the fee for creating a Catalogue of the Seller’s Products to be offered throughwww.adishopping.com.
· “Commercial Price” shall mean List Price less any discount (if any) offered by Seller.
· “Courier Fees” shall mean the fees payable to www.adishopping.comfor availing of the courier services through www.adishopping.com Courier Partners and shall mean the courier fees as may be provided from time to time in the Commercial Term Segment.
· “Courier Partner” shall mean the courier companies with whom www.adishopping.comhas partnered for couriering / delivering the purchased Products to the Buyers.
· “Fulfillment Centre” shall mean a building / warehouse, identified by www.adishopping.com to the Seller, at www.adishopping.com discretion, where Seller may place a limited quantity of the Product until the Products are sold and dispatched to the Buyers.
· “Fulfillment Centre Charges” shall mean the charges as may be provided in the Commercial Term Segment as the fulfillment center charges.
· “Invoice” shall mean the invoice as may be raised by the Seller on the purchase of a Seller’s Product by a Buyer, through thewww.adishopping.com.
· “List Price” shall mean the price of a Product in INR at which a product is listed at www.adishopping.com by the Buyer.
· “Listing Fee” shall mean the fee for listing a Product onwww.adishopping.com.
· Maximum Retail Price (MRP) – means the price in INR is printed on Product inclusive of all taxes.